I guess I should’ve posted this a while back. Yes I’m still writing just on a new site. Hope you can join me at angie.goff.com for more. Also make sure you subscribe to our Facebook LIVES. We do them every Saturday and Sunday morning during our NBC4 broadcast. Happy New Year!
Posts Tagged ‘website’
Becky’s Fund empowers victims worldwide by launching new interactive website:
Becky’s Fund has accomplished yet another great feat towards confronting the issue of Domestic and dating Violence in our world. After 11 months of design and planning, they have redesigned their entire website to become a relevant resource and tool for the empowerment of victims and supporters around the world.
MORE: Walk This Way 2012
With the new cool site by Keadworks, you can:
- subscribe and get alerts via email/mobile about their upcoming EVENTs like the upcoming “Walk this Way Fundraiser” Save the date for October 4th. I’m on the host committee and this is gonna be one awesome show. Ticket information to come!
- interact with their photo gallery & video over the years (Try this feature too)
- read impactful stories of survival from victims around the world
- subscribe and get alerts via email/mobile on the latest NEWS powered by a custom DV News Ticker.. and much more upcoming features for web and mobile
My Favorite Part:
What I love about this site.. victims around the world can easily submit stories to the website using their PCs or mobile phones – to share their moments of courage, strength and endurance before they successfully became survivors. They can do it with their real names or as an anonymous individual. I read one story yesterday that moved me and touched my heart completely.
I hope you will join me in supporting Becky’s Fund – let’s do all we can to End Domestic Violence together – SUBSCRIBE to the website to get invites for upcoming EVENTS, read their BF NEWS and follow Becky’s Fund on Facebook and Twitter.
Well here’s a solution. The Chris Lelay Scholarship is in memory of Chris Lelay, Savoir Faire Media’s Natalie Lambert’s mother, who was always pushing the boundaries of women in the workplace. She was a very hard worker, managing multiple jobs from the age of 16.
Eligible candidates must a be female, 25 years old or under. Must have a valid business license in the state in which they are looking to begin their business. Must provide a documented business plan, and photos/samples of their product or service.
What you win:
- Logo Design – up to 6 concepts, 2 revisions
- Business Card Design – 2 revisions
- HTML Website – Up to 5 pages
- Domain Name
- Email Account (10 gig of storage)
- First Year Annual Hosting – (2nd year and beyond $60 per year)
- One hour business strategy and development
- 25% Discount on any additional services purchased (within 30 days of Scholarship)
Recent winner, www.lavenderbakes.com, actually got called by Cupcake Wars after the press release went out and is a final contender. It could be great exposure and most importantly, help a young, savvy entreprenuer get started.
LOL! watch closely or you’ll miss it in a ‘snap’ 😉