Wedding stalking.. and the unthinkable happens

I’m writing from West Virginia where me and lil Goff are staycationing. We were told that there was going to be a wedding on the estate and our first thoughts “Thank goodness we brought some dresses!” We realized during our dinner that the wedding was about to take place on the main quad, beautiful greens, rolling hills. It just so happens our suite overlooked the location. We hurried up to wrap up dinner so we could head to the suite to take advantage of our well our vantage point. Little did we know our wedding stalking would turn into hysterics. Take a look…

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Responses to “Wedding stalking.. and the unthinkable happens”

1. Glad to see you finally got to visit WV!!

2. tricia says:

was it the bride’s cell phone or the groom’s? it was a little hard for me to tell- but that’s hilarious, if it was. you guys should be ashamed. shadenfreude. 🙂 hahaha! btw- ask Ang if my “baking from scratch” quote was funny or not. I still stand by the position that it is hilarious.

• admin says:

It appears the music was being streamed through an iphone/ipod onto the speakers when someone called the phone .. of course when a call comes in it shuts off the music so you can pick up the call. Very funny!

3. goffthehook says:

Umm, Tricia, ShadenFreud yourself! I am only saying that because I have NO idea what that means, lol. The ringing during the ceremony was funny, but the bride falling off a swing during pictures was HILARIOUS! Ang and I thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment. We are heading to HOLLYWOOD CASINO now! Ciao.

4. tamarra says:

that is totally unbelievable.

5. tricia says:

Bwahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha!!!!! That IS hilarious! Boy, are they gonna be pi**ed to find out you recorded it and posted it. 🙂 Shadenfreude, Jenny- is basically taking pleasure in the misfortune of others. Everyone on this thread is guilty of it- including me. 🙂

6. tricia says:

that’s on my facebook to enable even more “shadenfreude” 🙂

7. […] iPad 2 in them. The Wi-Fi connection was very strong too— hence my real-time (and real funny) post on the wedding we witnessed from our patio. As for the food? The filet mignon was so tender– they only give […]