Tickled Pink in Potomac

I cannot even begin to tell you how overwhelmed with emotion I am with all the support I’ve gotten from friends, family and co-workers over the last 8 months. My sisters Jenny and Tricia threw me a beautiful shower at good friend Dr. Alex’s Potomac home.

It was more than perfect– it was as I told the crowd– a room filled with so much love. Wish I could post the hundreds of pictures and special moments captured by REVAMP.com’s Daniel Swartz and Rita Lawrence with Bitsy Baby Photography. Please check out their galleries. Sweet thanks to Frosting: A Cupcakery for sending devilishly good dessert. No cupcake was left behind. Shout out to the gorgeous Lauren Von Der Pool and staff with green catering company Von Der Pool Gourmet.  I didn’t learn til after the party that the ‘beef wontons’ were vegan! I would’ve never known. They were delicious!

The best part of all? Seeing so many women from different phases of my life- high school, college, SC, DC, News, philanthropy and  mamas-to-be coming together to help me celebrate my first step into motherhood. Thank you everyone from me and baby “A”. Read more about the shower at REVAMP.com where Leigh Macdonald wrote a very kind recap of the party.

A glance at some gifts…

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 Responses to “Tickled Pink in Potomac”

1. pattyrowland says:

wow angie!!! that looked like some awesome party!!! the m&ms (among other things) are too cute!!!! congrats again and know you are loved!!! xoxoxo

2. tricia says:

Ang- Love the pictures!!!! I wish I could have been there! You look beautiful!

3. Linda Rihani says:

OMG they were Vegan??? Holy Moly they were sooooo good. I might be making a switch real soon! wow
    Again Thank you so much for having me, it was truly a wonderful event filled with soo much love and new friends 🙂

Now it`s BABY A time! woohoo….

4. Stef says:

Wonderful photos and write-up of a beautiful shower! We were all tickled pink! xoxo

5. admin says:

It was so much fun girls! Thank you for making me feel so special!

6. Katrina says:

What a lovely shower! The invitations were just perfect for your theme! Best wishes to you and baby “A” in the coming months!

7. Emily says:

WONDERFUL pictures! The first one with Jenny’s sign is my FAVORITE! 🙂

8. Portia Guerin says:

You’ve got one lucky baby 🙂 congratulations Angie!

9. Congrats again Angie! Can’t wait to find out the full name of baby A! Can’t wait to find you a great nanny too! You look beautiful!

10. Brittany Frick says:

Sooooo adorable!!! Angie, you’re glowing.. even more than you do on the Morning news report. So sorry I couldn’t make it. 🙁 And, I had no idea so many sorority sisters are pregnant – so fun!! Love you! Britt 🙂